Thursday, April 8, 2010

I'm not krackin' on Uncle Kracker

To me, Uncle Kracker's music is about shopping, possibly at Kohl's or when I am in the grocery and find myself humming something I don't even know I know while trying to decide between quinoa or just the basmati rice blend. Just because I don't willingly listen to his music doesn't mean others don't (whoa, check out that quadruple negative, Mrs. Nelson), so I was happy to have the chance to interview him.

He was calling from Allentown, PA when we chatted, and he was pleasant and well-intended during our interview. He also honestly tried to answer my questions and did not sound bored, even if he was. I thank him for that.

Here's the interview in today's Charleston Scene, complete with details about his upcoming date in Charleston.

Click here if you can't remember what he sings ...

No comments:

Post a Comment