Thursday, October 7, 2010

Ghost Lady indeed

Well. It's official. Based on the article this month in Today's Charlotte Woman (check out pages 44-45), I'm officially the "ghost lady" of Charlotte. And although you'll see me photographed in a jaunty top with a smile on my face, I know it's true. I do write about ghosts, I have spoken about ghosts, think I've encountered ghosts, and yes, even worn black pointy toe boots to multiple book signings.

Ghost Stories of Charlotte and Mecklenburg County: Remnants of the Past in a New South
It's the 7-year anniversary of Ghost Stories of Charlotte and Mecklenburg County, and it's wonderful that people are still interested in the book and my writing of it. 

So there it is -- I happily embrace my ghost lady persona in October of each year. No matter how sunny the streets of Charlotte are, ghosts be afoot. Happy haunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment