Thursday, February 3, 2011

Blantant plug for new music

OK -- it's the weepy, cold-for-days time of winter when we're all tired of the gray and the coats and the wind. I know, I know. I live in Charleston, so therefore I should be thankful I'm not having a snow-for-days kind of winter. But, hey, it's still winter. And I'm still tired of it.

Here is the music you need to listen to now. Now, Now (the band). They're from Minnesota, so they understand this whole "winter" concept. And you will want to listen to them even when the weather gets warmer.

I have been fortunate as of late to interview a lot of musicians, and I have heard some wonderful music. But Now, Now is a band I consider a discovery. I didn't know about them, and now I do. And now I listen to them. And they have an album in vinyl (just in case you're interested, Sean).

I know I'm being didactic, but so it is. Read the article, and then, perhaps, give Now, Now a listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment