Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Publishing update

The article on the Dutcher's work with wolves has published. Check out the wonderful layout and photos in SEWE's special section, published by The Post and Courier in Charleston, S.C. Seems like the annual wildlife celebration was a great success again this year, and the Food + Wine Festival is right on its heels, starting in a couple of days.

Unfortunately, my little desk was devoid of tickets to either, but assignments are another matter, so I am happy sitting at my desk, with a spring snow melting in the front yard and another adventure around the bend. For a dose of culture in the home turf of the Triad, I covered a contemporary art exhibit at Wake Forest for the Greensboro News and Record's Go Triad. I feel strongly about the need for art no matter the economy, and it was great to find a gallerist who could speak on the subject so personally. I hope to write more about art for the publication in the near future, so stay tuned . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment