Friday, September 3, 2010

Say it with me: "cuuuteee boooteee"

Cutey Booty is just fun to say. Admit it. Now that you've seen the term yourself, you are going to search for a way to work it into your daily life.

Fortunately, I don't have to work that hard. Lately, it seems like I've used any excuse (including, yes, Eric Bana, that handsome devil) to drop the term in conversation. And although I am silly and it is Friday, I have a real reason for talking about it.

In this month's Lowcountry Parent, I profiled Whitney Koval, co-founder of Cutey Booty, a children's clothing company from Mount Pleasant, S.C. that is creating bloomers for the fashion-forward toddler. Koval, along with her business partner Angie Medlock, are hoping to expand their company to include a larger variety and age range of clothing.

For now, these moms-on-the-go are doing business right, putting family first and making smart choices, from testing various snaps for high quality to choosing local design geniuses Stitch Design Co. to create their logo and web site.

And it's such a cute logo ...



No comments:

Post a Comment