Friday, December 3, 2010

Local Lowcountry Love

I know it's been a while, but I have been busily writing from my little desk, so much so that I've not had time to write about writing -- or the interesting things I get to write about.

Time to remedy that.

Almost a month ago, I covered the Second Lowcountry Artists Market for Charleston Scene. It's really a great idea, using the resource of Etsy, the daytime empty space of the Music Farm, and Charleston's passion for buying local to bring together great artists and crafters.

This particular Saturday was also special for one vendor in particular. Neve Inspired Clothing officially launched their line of handmade children's clothing, and their booth was instantly one of the most popular at the show. It was a family affair, with Bob and Kris manning the booth while new baby Shep slept through the whole thing!


Their ability and artistry comes together to create fun, funky clothes for the cool kids in your life. And for you if you see something you love and ask *very* nicely. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment